ENvision Plus Network Management
The ENvision Plus network management system brings unique value to a network of DNX products by enhancing configuration, management, and planning functions critical to efficient and reliable network performance. ENvision Plus integrates seamlessly into an existing OSS, eliminates guesswork, and improves staff productivity.
Easy-to-use graphical tools and multi-level topology views simplify circuit creation and monitoring, which accelerates provisioning, streamlines event and alarm management, and provides advanced bandwidth reporting, visual test access, and line diagnostics. A topology-based routing algorithm improves network resiliency, with optional redundancies to enhance disaster recovery in critical infrastructure networks.
- Reduce operational costs and complexity by automating or simplifying routine management tasks
- Take advantage of system-wide network views that provide comprehensive management of DNX networks
- Enhance network planning and traffic engineering with tools to optimize bandwidth utilization and plan future expansion
- Ensure service continuity for customers – and revenue continuity for yourself – with intelligent failover and protection mechanisms that save hours (even days) of recovery time
- Point-and-click provisioning ensures fast, seamless end-to-end connection set-up, and enables provisioning of hundreds or even thousands of connections in a single process
- Powerful performance monitoring tools for troubleshooting circuits and connections leverage the extensive test access and diagnostic capabilities of DNX cross-connects
- Path and site-level protection options automatically reroute traffic around network faults, and include bulk activation of backup connections and reverting back to primary connections
- Scales to manage the largest DNX networks, with a client/server architecture to support redundant database and routing servers for mission-critical environments